Services > Our Newsletter
The new year is upon us! As you finish cleaning up the champagne glasses and confetti, now is the time to start thinking about your tax preparation plan. This issue is packed with useful information including tips to receive a faster refund. In addition, there are ideas to manage cash flow for your business, things to consider when living with a smart speaker, and age-appropriate suggestions for teaching your children how to handle financial matters.
Call if you would like to discuss how any of this information relates to you. If you know someone that can benefit from this newsletter, feel free to forward it to them.
This issue includes information about:
- Tips for a Faster Refund
- Every Business Needs Cash!
- Hey Alexa. Are you Making Me Dumb?
- How to Raise a Financially Savvy Child
- and more…
Past Tax Newsletters:
- December 2018: 6 Last-Second Money-Saving Tax Moves, Retirement Contributions Get a Boost in 2019, It’s Your Money. Get it Back NOW!, The New Business Deduction
- November 2018: 5 Annual Tax Essentials, Retirees Should Check With holdings…or Else…, The IRS Loves Your Business … and That is NOT Good, Turkey Trivia
- October 2018: Time to Launch Your Tax Strategy, Keys to Creating a Satisfying Retirement, Fraud? Negligence? Know the Difference!, Six Ideas to Help Your Business Survive AND Thrive, Find Your Sleep Sweet Spot, Hustling for Extra Income
- September 2018: Is a Tax Surprise Waiting for You?, Education: Tax Changes You Need to Know, The Eye-Opening Video Games Phenomena, Combat Employee Turnover, Give your Credit Score a Boost, Hedging Against a Trade War
- August 2018: Student Loan Forgiveness Creates New Tax Trap, Ideas to Improve Your Financial Health, Dramatic Sales Tax Change, Are you Sharing Too Much Information Online?, Setting up Your Business Accounting System, Manage Capital Gains Tax Tips
- July 2018: Five Tax Breaks for New Parents, How Long Will It Last?, Become Debt-Free, Is It Worth It to Amend Your Return?, Elements of a Good Business Partnership, Useful Online Productivity and Security Tools
- June 2018: Tax Planning Time, Six Home Ownership Tax Benefits, Unconventional Summer Vacation Ideas, Five Great Finance Tips, Overlooked Business Metrics
- May 2018: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update, Handling Health Care Coverage Gaps, Protect Yourself From
“Bill Chaff works with us as our CFO and gives Senior Systems, Inc. honest and dependable financial advice. I can always count on Lopez, Chaff, and Wiesman Associates to be committed to ensuring the financial success of our company through excellence in service.”
Senior Systems, Inc.
“Lopez, Chaff, and Wiesman Associates are fantastic! For the past 5 years they have provided my office with a full line of accounting and payroll expertise. To me, they are more than my accounting resource, they are my business partner.”
New England Foot & Ankle, P.C.
“Such a great CPA takes the time to explain any and all questions you may have! Being a young women-owned business... it was great to find a cpa to finally explain all my questions, in terms that I understand and to help me make the correct discussions with my company! Thanks Doug!”